Dates To Remember:
- Electric/Water/Sewer Billing: On or before the 10th of every month.
- HEAP: Opportunities for Chenango (607)334-7114
- Spring Cleanup: Determined at April Village Board Meeting
- Annual Arts & Crafts Festival: Fourth Saturday in July-Contact Greater Greene Chamber of Commerce @ 656-8225.
- Greene Community Labor Day Picnic: Labor Day-Contact Byron Miller @656-8219.
- Annual Apple Festival: Last Saturday in September-Contact Marilyn Rogers @ 725-3621.
- Joint Recreation Commission: Town of Greene: 656-4191
- No Parking on Streets. From November 1st to April 1st between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 6:00a.m.
- Two-Hour Limit. Center parking on Genesee Street from 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. on any day as well as any other place posted.
Policies and Procedures:
- Any questions regarding Village Code should be referred to our Code Enforcement Officer, Mike Wheelock @ 656-4191.
- All residents are responsible for keeping their lawns mowed.
- All residents are responsible for the removal of snow/ice/debris within 24 hours of condition.
- No handbills (ie. posters, dinners, yard sale signs, etc.) are allowed to be posted on utility poles.
- Greene Area Churches Food Pantry-Berean Bible Church-Route 12 S.
- Coordinator Connie Tallett 656-7028
- Monthly:. Second and Fourth Tues & Thurs. 9:30am-Noon
- Third Sat. 10:00am-Noon
- Greene Community Clothing Bank-49 Genesee Street
- Coordinator Marilyn Villante 656-4267
- Tues & Thurs 10:00am-12:00pm
- Sat 10:00am-12:00pm
- Closed on 5th Saturday of the Month